Prada Womens 1MH133 2EZZ Vitello Move Leather Wallet Nero (Black)
• 3 years ago
- Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario’s granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company’s expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men’s and women’s clothing.
- Size: TU
- Color: Black
- Material: 100% Leather
- Inseam (bottoms):
- Sleeve Length (tops):
- Style: Wallets
- Check item specifics for more details on measurements
- Made in ITALY. VITELLO MOVE leather. Approx. 4″H x 7.5″W. (Next 19.5 x 10 height x gusset 2 cm)
- Hook opening and shutting. Coin Purse * 1, Billfold other pockets *6, Card pocket *13
- Raised designer lettering.
- Front Logo
- Authenticity cards & PRADA Gift Box included