Gabay’s Outlet puts great effort in displaying colors and products as to true to actual as possible, however due to image processing limitations and varying monitor qualities, colors and products may appear different than actual product. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan, Italy, an exclusive store selling leather bags, trunks, beauty cases and luxury accessories. What is known today as Prada is mostly the work of the founder”s grand daughter Miuccia Prada. Prada is said to be the most prominent example of a new form of inward directed luxury. While in the eighties, luxury was explicitly displayed, today an understated luxury is sought, only recognizable by insiders. Thus, Prada clothes avoid very loud coloring and easily appealing appearances. They are described as cool, comfortable, pure, graceful, and minimalistic. Who wears Prada – Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayak, Maggie Gyllenhall, Rachel Bilson, Angela Lindvall, Eva Longoria, Angie Harmon, Emmy Rossum, Martina Hingis.
- Authentic Prada Saffiano cuir leather tote. Double rolled top handle. Detachable adjustable shoulder strap.
- Double snap-lock closure on top. Hanging ID card, signature logo.
- Middle zippered compartment. One inside zipper pocket.
- Silver toned hardware. Protective feet.
- Authenticity card and dustbag.