Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan, Italy, an exclusive store selling leather bags, trunks, beauty cases and luxury accessories. What is known today as Prada is mostly the work of the founder”s grand daughter Miuccia Prada. Prada is said to be the most prominent example of a new form of inward directed luxury. While in the eighties, luxury was explicitly displayed, today an understated luxury is sought, only recognizable by insiders. Thus, Prada clothes avoid very loud coloring and easily appealing appearances. They are described as cool, comfortable, pure, graceful, and minimalistic. Who wears Prada – Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayak, Maggie Gyllenhall, Rachel Bilson, Angela Lindvall, Eva Longoria, Angie Harmon, Emmy Rossum, Martina Hingis.
- Authentic, brand new Prada Saffiano cuir leather tote. Double leather handle.
- Steel hardware. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Hanging ID card.
- Double snap-lock closure on top. Nappa leather lining.
- One center pocket with zipper closure and one side pocket with zipper
- Comes with Authenticity card and dust bag.