Marino Orlandi Italian Designer JAPA Blue Floral Haircalf Leather Crossbody Bag – Priced at 30% Off $1,025.00 Retail Price!!! A true work of art from the designer’s 2016 collection! Lavishly styled bag is made of the “Japanese Garden” floral printed motive haircalf leather with accenting blue alligator leather embossed trim. This is an ultimate treat for any “Marino Orlandi” aficionado! Opitinal crossbody strap allows you to go hands free. The bold additon of detachable gold planted keychain on the top zip makes the bag simply irresistible! It is a real thing of beauty! Unique and striking this bag is a definite statement piece! Meticulous attention to detail is evident here – signature equestrian 18K gold-plated “M” shaped gold-plated hardware, including signature o-ring details and zipper pulls. Vachetta leather bottom with metal feet ensures years of comfortable wear while triple inner compartment space make it as practical as it is beautiful. Ordinarily this type of leather purses cost thousands, but this one is just a fraction of the price! “Marino Orlandi” is known for its remarkable creations! Ultimate luxury at the fraction of the cost! Handmade in Italy this handbag is a must have for year-round wear! “Marino Orlandi” handbags are Rolls Royce of handbags! You simply cannot wear one out! We import our bags directly from Italy!
- Measurements 12″ width, 7 1/2″ height, 6″ depth, strap drop 5 1/2″, adjustable crossbody drop 48″
- Hardware, Closure, Inside, Lining Solid Brass 18K Gold-plated, Top Zippered, Triple inner comparment space with middle zippered pocket, wall zippered pocket, cell phone and slip pocket, Jeweled Signature Fabric Lined, Designer leather logo patch
- 2016 Marino Orlandi Collection, Registered bag #C4437
- Comes with the original manufacturer tag and certificate of authenticity
- Signature keychain, Signature dustbag and Signature gift bag are included