About Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs was born in New York City in 1963. A graduate of the Parsons School of Design, Marc Jacobs’ original collections were based on simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality. Those same principles remain the cornerstones of Marc Jacobs products today. Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the underlying theme of providing quality with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
- Time for a shoulder party! Hook up your look with the terrific Marc by Marc JacobsTM Preppy Leather E/W Tote!
- Made of leather. Front and side exterior slip pockets. Brand name stamped at front. Removable ID tag
- Dual flat top handles. Flat bottom. Top zip closure.
- Lined interior w back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 in. Middle Width: 16 in. Top Width: 19 in. Depth: 5 1 ⁄ 2 in. Height: 11 in. Strap Drop: 10 in.