Show your smarts–with whimsical style–sporting this adorable clutch from Kate Spade. Its retro-inspired print is hiply chic, and the fact that it could be mistaken for an actual book makes it all the more unique. Inside are 8 card slots and a central zip pouch to help keep you organized.
kate spade was founded in 1993 with six simple handbags that shook up what had been a quiet accessories category. Fifteen years and a handbag revolution later, wit and playful sophistication are hallmarks of everything “kate spade,” a world that now includes a broad array of products. A strong sense of personal style and a passion for color set the tone for each kate spade collection. kate spade continues to find inspiration in the everyday and the unpredictably elegant, bringing a graceful, exuberant approach to style and living.
- Laminated silk twill with metallic cowhide trim 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- Custom woven pinstripe silk faille lining in chocolate and cream
- Measures Approx. 5.9”(H) x 9”(W) x 1.1”(D)
- Clasp closure 2 main compartments with center zip pocket 8 credit card slots
- Kate spade new york embossed signature on hardware