If you’re looking for a stylish, everyday bag, The Sak’s Pax–and its lovely leather body–would be perfect. Need a little versatility, too? It’s convertible from a tote to a cross-body. Mark Talucci and Todd Elliott, founded THE SAK in 1989 with a singular handbag, created from a unique fabrication. The immediate success of this bag revealed a great demand in the marketplace for accessories crafted from unique textiles. Encouraged, they began developing distinctive, richly textured weaves, and, in 1994, launched THE SAK’s signature fabrication, Tightweave. This exclusive textile, designed into modern handbag shapes, garnered a tremendous following, and propelled the THE SAK to become the fourth largest handbag company in the United States.
- Leather material in silver metallic color
- Polyester lining, zipper closure
- convertible from handbag hobo to cross body.
- Attachable strap is adjustable from a drop of 14″ to 26″
- Handles have a drop of approximately 5″