Saffiano leather key holder wallet from Prada featuring a foldover top with snap closure, a front embossed logo and silver-tone key rings. Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario’s granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company’s expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men’s and women’s clothing.
- Saffiano leather with polished metal hardware
- Snap closure with Prada logo embossed detail
- Six keyring holders; two side stash compartments; approx 4″ L x 2.5″ W x .75 D
- Prada logo plaque on the outside; logo embossed detail inside
- Made in Italy: This Prada item is guaranteed to be authentic. Prada is a registered trademark of Prada S.p.A.