Prada Micro-grain Calfskin Leather Card Case Holder, Nero (Black) 2MC223. Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario’s granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company’s expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men’s and women’s clothing.
- Micro-grain calfskin leather
- Prada silver metal signature plaque at bottom right corner
- Six card slots and center compartment
- Includes Prada box, tag, and authenticity card: Approx 3″H x 4″W x 1/8″W
- Made in Italy: This Prada item is guaranteed to be authentic. Prada is a registered trademark of Prada S.p.A.