Each of these beautiful five-star rated tote bags are crafted on a hand loom out of 100% wool over a polyester warp for strength and added durability. No two items are exactly alike. These are not only unique pieces of colorful southwestern art, they are also large and roomy enough to carry all of your items comfortably with durable reinforced leatherette straps that resist wear and UV sunlight damage. The inside liner is durable polyester with two inside pockets.
Why is wool superior to synthetic fibers?
Beauty: Naturally died wool reflects light back in vivid, eye-pleasing color tones.
Highly Durable: Complex coiled structure & natural crimp resists wrinkles and stretching.
Easily Cleaned: Overlapping fibers like bird feathers resist dirt or soil particles from imbedding.
Hypoallergenic: Naturally resists bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause allergic reactions.
Moisture resistant: Naturally wicks away moisture that attracts bacteria and dust mites.
Antistatic: Wool naturally resists static electricity that attracts lint, dust, and dirt, keeping the material looking fresh and clean for a long time.
Eco-friendly: organic fibers that are a naturally renewable product.
Flame resistant: Wool is difficult to ignite, won’t melt, and has self-extinguishing qualities.
- Hand Woven Wool Tote Purse with designs inspired by ancient Mayan & Zapotec Culture.
- 100% Pure Soft Wool Panels with vivid colors and geometric designs.
- Comfortable to Cary – Reinforced Leatherette Straps with 12 inch Strap Drop designed to resist wear and UV damage..
- BIG and Roomy – Approximately 16 in H X 18 in W. and Full Zipper Closure.
- Fully Lined with two inside pockets. Many Patterns to Choose From.