What’s the Difference Between KAVU’s Singapore Satchel and the Sydney Satchel?
Simply Put: the material they’re made from. KAVU’s Singapore is made from a sturdy 11 oz 600D polyester, while the Sydney is made from softer 12 oz cotton canvas.
KAVU’s Sydney Satchel is a sleek and clever cross body bag that keeps you organized on the go. It offers a ton of storage options without getting too bulky. Also, the has an adjustable shoulder strap and contoured shape is designed for a super comfy fit.
The Sydney Satchel’s main compartment is roomy enough to stash a light jacket or shirt. The front zip pocket is great for items that you need quick access to. It’s perfect for a phone or wallet and the key clip is super handy for house keys, ID badges, or lanyards. The rear zip pocket is nice for secret travel goodies and the internal pockets are super useful to keep pens or notepads organized.
KAVU offers custom patterns for the Sydney Satchel, that range from classic Black to the cool Maliblue to the stylish Mini Specks. These funky styles are designed by our awesome team in Seattle, WA and are exclusive to this season. That means that once they are sold out, they will not be reprinted, so don’t miss out on the awesome new styles from KAVU!
- High Quality Material – Made from 100% 12 oz. cotton canvas. Dimensions 15 inches long x 13 inches tall x 1.5 inches wide
- Is this a Purse or a Bag? – KAVU’s Sydney Satchel is the best of both worlds! It has the storage and organization of a sling bag, but the lightweight feel of a purse. It features a cross body design with a matching adjustable shoulder strap.
- Farewell to Fumbling – The Sydney Satchel has a curved external zipper pocket, that is great for a phone or wallet, and a key clip. The back zip pocket is perfect for stashable items and internal organizational pockets easily stores make up.
- Unique Colors and Patterns – Designed to match the signature Rope Sling colors and patterns, so you can mix and match your favorite KAVU looks together.
- Designed in Seattle, USA – These exclusive funky styles are designed by KAVU’s awesome team. They’re exclusive to this season, so once they are sold out, they will not be available.