In 1955, Aldo Furlanetto opened the first Furla store on Via Ugo Bassi in the center of Bologna, Italy. Over the years, a devotion to exceptional quality, design integrity, and classic Italian craftsmanship made Furla a worldwide sucess. Today, Creative Director Fabio Fusi, a native of Florence, helms the company after spending time at Salvatore Ferragamo, Cartier, and Etro. He continues the Furlanettos’ heritage of attention to every stylish detail.
- Supple grained leather with polished gunmetal hardware
- Logo stamp at front; studded embellishments at front and back
- Dual top handles with 7.5″ drop
- Open top. Unlined. Clip removable chain envelope pouch.
- Tote: 14” W x 11”H x 5”D Pouch: 8″W x 5″H