In 1955, Aldo Furlanetto opened the first Furla store on Via Ugo Bassi in the center of Bologna, Italy. Over the years, a devotion to exceptional quality, design integrity, and classic Italian craftsmanship made Furla a worldwide sucess. Today, Creative Director Fabio Fusi, a native of Florence, helms the company after spending time at Salvatore Ferragamo, Cartier, and Etro. He continues the Furlanettos’ heritage of attention to every stylish detail.
- Furla Saffiano leather medium tote bag.
- Signature hang tag. Silver-tone hardware.
- Top zip closure. lat leather handles.
- Canvas logo lining; inside cell phone and zip pocket.
- 12″H x 15″W x 6″D 8″ drop.