Baggallini Daisy Jacquard Crossbody Bg Logo
Announcing the Jacquard Collection from baggallini
baggallini introduces the jacquard collection. We combined the rich texture and intricate patterns of Jacquard with classic silhouettes to create the perfect balance of contemporary styling and signature baggallini handbag organization. For those who appreciate beautifully organized handbags, this collection offers functional compartments and zipper pockets so you arrive organized whether your destination is across the country or down the street.
Daisy Jacquard Crossbody
- Stay organized and stylish with the Daisy crossbody from baggallini. This classic crossbody bag for women combines structured styling with an adjustable strap for a versatile everyday purse option. The adjustable strap easily converts to an over shoulder bag. The large front outside pocket provides easy access to items that need to be quickly accessible as well as brushed silver-toned hardware. The inside of this organizational handbag features compartments including five credit card slots and a removable coin purse.
- 52 inch adjustable crossbody strap allows you to easily change from cross body to an over shoulder bag.
- Removable coin purse can be used for money, cosmetics, loyalty cards, or passes that need to be handy.
- Interior pocket is large enough for storing items that you need to get to quickly.
- 11.5 inches w x 11 inches h x 3 inches d – 13.6 oz. Lightweight makes it comfortable to carry.
- Made from a lightweight, water-resistant nylon, that combines durability, easy care and beautiful subtle texture. Contrasting taffeta lining is in a lighter color to reflect the light and make it easy to find items inside.
- Available in bg jacquard in black, espresso or fern and floral in cherry blossom, dolphin and khaki
Order. Beauty. There’s a sense of freedom that comes from knowing everything is in its place. This guiding principle, and a passion for travel, inspired two flight attendants to begin baggallini over 19 years ago. Today, the company is a worldwide leader in beautifully organized travel bags for women and accessories that provide the perfect blend of function and fashion; based on the simple belief that order is beautiful.
Every baggallini product is organized, beautiful and versatile. Organized: designed with purpose. Signature baggallini organized handbags include compartments and special detailing that makes it easier to carry everything you need, so you’re ready for anything that comes your way. Beautiful: our handbags hold up beautifully to life’s demands. Express your individual style with a variety of colors, patterns, styles and silhouettes so you can always find the one that reflects you best. Versatile: work, play and everything in between, our bags are designed to go anywhere and look good doing it.
Until the early 1800’s most woven fabrics were created on looms that could only produce simple geometric patterns. Joseph Jacquard improved the traditional textile loom using a punch card mechanism that enabled weavers to create intricate curved designs that could be changed. In 1983, an electronic loom was developed, which allowed designers to easily change the punch cards, opening up virtually endless variety in fabric design.
The Jacquard loom is the ‘grandfather’ of today’s computer. The punch card system used to change patterns was a key concept, and was used by another inventor, Charles Babbage, to store programs in an analytical engine he was creating. This invention would eventually lead to the logical structure that powers today’s computers. Jacquard patterns can be woven using a variety of fabrics from rayon or cotton to wool and polyester. Jacquard fabrics are unique because they do not fray and have more stretch than traditional woven materials.
- Shoulder strap length: 52.5″
- Includes interior back wall zipper pocket and two interior multi-function pockets
- Includes 4 card slots
- Includes small zippered bag
- Exterior front multi-function pocket with one interior multi-function pocket
- Exterior back multi-function pocket