In the early ’80s when Swapan Basu chanced upon the opportunity to make hand-painted accessories; he was quick to seek help from his best friend and wife, Roma. In 1984, Roma started designing hand-painted bags while developing the process and refining the method of painting over the years. Today it is a closely guarded family secret. The colors are a very powerful element in these designs. The wide range of abstracts, imaginary and natural scenes, depicted in muted colors of all shades and hues, transforms each handbag into an object of timeless art.
- GENUINE LEATHER: This two fold wallet is made of genuine leather exterior and trim. Anuschka accessories are always handmade with thoughtful detailing.
- VIBRANT DESIGN: This wallet is a little piece of art. Each one is hand painted with original artwork by talented artisans so you know you’ll own something unique.
- STORAGE SPACE: It has two full length zippered pockets, 6 credit card holders, 2 ID windows and and 2 multipurpose pockets.
- OLD VS NEW: This is a masterful mix of old-world craft and modern style.
- MEASUREMENTS: Width: Width: 7.75″/19.75cm, Height: 4″/10.25cm, Weight: 0.25Lbs./0.11Kgs.