In the early ’80s when Swapan Basu chanced upon the opportunity to make hand-painted accessories; he was quick to seek help from his best friend and wife, Roma. In 1984, Roma started designing hand-painted bags while developing the process and refining the method of painting over the years. Today it is a closely guarded family secret. Anuschka bags are a feast for the eyes. The colors are a very powerful element in these designs. The wide range of abstracts, imaginary and natural scenes, depicted in muted colors of all shades and hues, transforms each handbag into an object of timeless art.
- Shoulder strap length: 54″
- Includes seven card slots, ID window
- Interior multi-function pockets
- Small interior snap pocket
- Interior utensil holder
- Exterior phone slot with hook and loop closure